PhD Course Set UpYour stomach is queasy, your palms are sweaty, your mind has gone blank about your opening lines and your mind wanders to negative thoughts..
- I’ll forget what I want to say
- Everyone will see my hands shaking
- My voice will wobble uncontrollably
- I’ll get asked loads of questions that I don’t know the answer to
- The audience will be bored
- I’ll start waffling off the point and lose track of what I am saying
Recognize any of this? In contrast to what you might think, you are not the only one. While we all feel nervous for public speaking to a more or lesser extent, we don’t really train in dealing with nerves and we don’t learn how we can decrease the influence it has on our presentation skills. Isn’t that silly? Time to make a change!
In this presentation skills training I will teach you strategies for staying calm and feeling better about presenting. Training exercises also cover non-verbal communication, presentation structure and interaction with audience to improve your presentation skills all together.
PhD candidate? Check out PhD Course Set Up for more information on the course and exercises.
MSc or BSc? Check out MSc & BSc Course Set Up for more information on the course and exercises.
Curious what participants said about this course? See Reviews
Check out the Agenda for upcoming courses.